The THX-CDL is the latest technology in control panels that monitors, records and controls the temperature of a refrigeration unit at various intervals.
The combined controller and datalogger facilitates 3 data logging channels. Data is stored and can be transferred via USB or viewed remotely over the internet. Complete control facility for a single refrigeration installation is also part of the functionality of the THX-CDL.
The most unique benefit of the THX-CDL controller and datalogger is the complete connectivity available for the user, either locally or remotely. There is remote access via the internet to change and monitor temperature and control parameter for any given installation. LAN connectivity is available for hardwired connection to the building’s computer network. Upgradable firmware means future revisions or upgrades can be performed quickly and easily with minimal downtime. There is also enhanced sampling and storage functionality.
- Secure access and password protected
- Remote alarm monitoring capability
- 1, 5, 15, 30 and 60 minutes sampling frequency
- Door alarm configuration (4 doors per module)
- IP54 rated
- 120/240 V AC PSU
- Battery back-up for up to 6 hours
- Backward compatible with older Thermomax sensors
- Control panel can be wall mounted or panel mounted
- Easy to use menu controls
- Large, clear display screen